… by Barenest! Never been tagged before… so let’s see where this takes me:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
a) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Learning that Vet Science wasn’t for me – didn’t have the want nor discipline for it anymore (‘Life’ intervened sadly) – fell into Youth / Community Work (via nightclub work strangely enough lol) and I’ve been in this game ever since… it fit’s me well and I enjoy it!
b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:
Well its evening now but today I had to :
1. Prepare the front yard for grass before the ‘tribe’ get’s back! Half Done – bloomin’ rain (update – BLOOMIN rain – bugger it had to retreat inside and do inside jobs! Cleaning washing etc… BLechhh!)!
2. Build new set of kitchen shelves – phew – done!
3. Buy Dinner tonight (Kitchen is a HUGE building mess!).
4. Change and refit some of the kitchen – DONE!
5. Clean house for ‘tribes’ impending return! (Done!)
6. Build sand pit for lads. Almost done (Update – BLOOMING RAIN!!!) *sighhhhhhh*
7. PACK for Karratha… arghhhhh – NOT DONE! (You might ask what the hell am I doing on here then – Answer’s really quite simple – I’m an IDJIT!)
c) Snacks I enjoy:
Salty plums too! Mostly savoury things – cooked cray legs, noodles, lot’s of things with an Asian flavour – any thing that might go well with a really cold beer!
d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Ummm… bank a lot of it and build off it’s interest – invest this in young people who need opportunity, a safe place to live, help with realising their dreams. Encourage the those who could, to eventually learn of the bigger world they’re a part of. Start a foundation that helps kids over come t he bulldust happening in their lives.
Buy houses for our family members and close mates, property to re-vegetate for the family… or so I say now – I have no idea what a billion would look like – nor what I’d really do about it! I’d like to think I could give to those who need help too – but I reckon I’d have to buy a new identity – people would come knocking!
e) Places I have lived:
WA, NSW, VIC… RAN ships /bases. Nurses quarters, under a hootchie … many places I guess.
f) Who am I tagging:
Ummm… who’s a bloody good question – who’ll let me get away with it?
Red Dirt Mummy?
The Lilly Pad?
Any other takers…? Please??? 😉
I’ll now go and hide in Karratha for the week… have fun whilst I’m off about the countryside you mob – play nice and share the toys!
Belongum – Out!